Partnership priorities and plans
Community Safety and Crime Reduction Strategy:
Every three years the Partnership resets its community safety and crime reduction priorities and plans are reviewed each year. The Community Safety and Crime Reduction Strategy 2017-20 was last updated in April 2019 and describes our plans.
Our current strategy priority areas are:
- Anti-social behaviour and hate incidents/crimes
- Safety in the night-time economy
- Domestic violence and abuse, sexual violence and abuse (including Violence against Women and Girls and partnership responses like the Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) and Domestic Homicide Reviews)
- Community collaboration and resilience
- Violence, vulnerability and exploitation
- Preventing terrorism and extremism
Our Restorative City revised project action plan 2017-18:
Brighton & Hove is committed to meeting the needs of those harmed by crime and conflict, by ensuring safe, secure and effective restorative practices are embedded throughout the city. Our Restorative City is a partnership project that aims to fulfil this pledge. The project steering group adopted this revised action plan in March 2017.