The Community Safety Neighbourhood Liaison Officers work with communities and individuals affected by other people's antisocial behaviour linked to substance misuse.
The team aims to take a fresh approach to dealing with issues and problems that affect our streets and communities by:
- Involving experienced partners and residents, while also introducing new approaches from national and international research
- Finding practical applications of opportunities that new technology offers
- Using information and local knowledge from people who live, work and visit Brighton & Hove.
We work with and link up Local Action Teams, residents groups, individuals and businesses in ways that will help them find solutions to local and city-wide problems linked to substance misuse, to improve community safety and reduce crime
Find out more
- Learn about Communities and Families Tackling Addiction
- Find out more about getting involved with community safety
- Getting help with drugs and alcohol
- Getting help with environmental incidents
Call (01273) 292152