I am under 18, where do I get help?

ru-ok? is the young persons' substance misuse service for Brighton & Hove. They provide free, confidential help and advice to young people and their families.

ru-ok can help if drugs, alcohol or legal highs are:

  • Making you do things you regret
  • Having a bad impact on your home or family life or your personal relationships
  • Getting you into trouble at school / college / work
  • Getting you involved in crime or in trouble with the police
  • Putting your housing at risk
  • Making you feel like you can’t cope without getting drunk / high

You can contact them on 01273 293966 or visit www.ruokservice.co.uk

Related subjects: