I want to report a crime

If you have seen a crime taking place, your information can be really helpful. If it is urgent, you should always call 999 immediately. If you want to report non-urgent matters to the police, such as criminal damage, call 101. If you would like to contact your local police officer, find their details on the Sussex Police website.

If you want to report anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. They won’t ask for your name or any other details that could identify you. There might even be a reward if the information you give leads to an arrest and charge of a suspect. You can also report securely through an online form: Contact Crimestoppers Online

Related subjects: