I want to report drug or alcohol-related problems in my area

If there are problems in your area that are related to drugs or alcohol, such as people hanging around drinking, then email projects@brighton-hove.gov.uk. If it’s about a crime, then you should call the Police (999 or 101) or Crimestoppers (0800 555 111).

Related subjects: